Built in 2001, Siren National has established itself as a Northwest Wisconsin Destination Course. Lined Bentgrass Fairways and greens offer a rewarding outing to the veteran and beginner golfer alike.
Siren National offers:
- Bentgrass fairways with generous landing areas
- Five sets of bentgrass tees for players of all abilities
- Mature pine and hardwood trees
- Over one hundred feet of breathtaking elevation change
- Separation areas from adjacent holes
- Large bentgrass greens
- New fleet of gas powered EZGO Golf cars, golf club, and pull cart rental
- Complete practice facility including range & putting green
- “Simplified Pricing Plan, putting the Value back in Golf”. Check out our rates
- Opening in 2014 the new 19th hole. A challenging extra hole. Pay for 18, play 19.
- 90 minutes from the Twin Cities, your “Northwoods Retreat”
- Beautiful wilderness setting. Close to the Crex Meadows Wildlife Area
- Beer and Liquor available in Clubhouse and by beverage cart on course
- Variety of hot/cold sandwiches, soft drinks and snacks in clubhouse
- Porta Potties on course
Tee Time Reservations
Call 715-349-8000 or toll free at 1-866-747-3645 or click here to reserve online.
Hours of Operation
Depending on weather, Course is open 7am to sunset, typically early April through October.
Enjoy a great selection of balls, gloves, and logo’d apparel.
Enjoy our unique circular practice green with breathtaking views of the course.