Siren National is a beautifully manicured 19-hole championship golf course located in Northwestern Wisconsin.
Built in 2001, Siren National has established itself as a Northwest Wisconsin Destination Course. Lined Bentgrass Fairways and greens offer a rewarding outing to the veteran and beginner golfer alike.
- Bentgrass fairways with generous landing areas
- Five sets of bentgrass tees for players of all abilities
- Mature pine and hardwood trees
- Over one hundred feet of breathtaking elevation change
- Separation areas from adjacent holes
- Large bentgrass greens
- New fleet of gas powered EZGO Golf cars, golf club, and pull cart rental
- Complete practice facility including range & putting green
- “Simplified Pricing Plan, putting the Value back in Golf”. Check out our rates
- Opened in 2014 the new 19th hole. A challenging extra hole. Pay for 18, play 19.
- 90 minutes from the Twin Cities, your “Northwoods Retreat”
- Beautiful wilderness setting. Close to the Crex Meadows Wildlife Area
- Beer and Liquor available in Clubhouse and by beverage cart on course
- Variety of hot/cold sandwiches, soft drinks and snacks in clubhouse
- Porta Potties on course
Wisconsin's only 19 hole Championship course. Several years ago, the original 18th hole was redesigned to make for a friendlier finish. Many golfers liked the change, however there were those who missed the final challenge of the uphill and over the water hazard shot. So, we have recently brought this hole out of retirement and back to life and include this after the 18th green as the (19th hole). A challenging additional hole to play for fun, to settle a tie or for something much more serious such as who buys.
Tee Time Reservations
Call 715-349-8000 or toll free at 1-866-747-3645 or click here to reserve online.
Hours of Operation
Depending on weather, Course is open 7am to sunset, typically early April through October.
Enjoy a great selection of balls, gloves, and logo’d apparel.